50 Cent is up next with a line a headphones. Mr. Jackson invested into the product and in TV Goods Inc. with sole rights to market the products.
“I know music, and I’ve tried everything on the market as far as headphones go, but I wanted something different, something better, that really pushed the envelope and gave my fans, and all music fans, a new way to listen to their favorite artists. I was fortunate to find Sleek. The technology they employ and their knowledge of how we hear truly blew me away. It was a perfect match. I didn’t want to just create another pair of loud headphones; I wanted to create headphones that offer top-level performance, style and new technology. Teaming up with Kevin Harrington and TV Goods as our exclusive marketer/distributor will enable us to go head to head with market leaders and beat them in the battle for the hearts, minds and heads of music listeners everywhere.” — 50 Cent
The Sleek By 50 Cent over the ear Wireless Hybrid headphones highlights are:
* Can be used as wired or wireless headphones, with detachable cables
* Has a wireless system which allows the user to listen to lossless, 16-bit sound quality with 60 feet of range, 2.4GHz. signal
* Up to 4 headphones can synchronize to one media player with no degradation to sound quality
* User controlled volume, tracks and tuning with the Enhanced Dynamic Sound (EDS)
* Minimal battery drain from media player as the headphones and transmitter are independently charged through micro-USB
* In the event wireless charge depletes during use, listening can be resumed with cables
* The 50mm. driver is pro-tuned by the acoustic professionals of Sleek Audio and tested by 50 Cent
* The unique feature of this custom speaker system is the combination of both power and clarity
* The headphones are amplified for a concert-like experience when used wirelessly, and can also be used without the amplifier and with the cable while maintaining audiophile sound quality
* Sleek mobile audio products offer options to customers as to how they listen to their music — each ear is unique. The earphones can produce different sound signatures
Recent reports state that the headphones run approximately $300-$350. If you got the cash and love music, Sleek may be just what you want.
About the Author: