Job Alert: Kandi’s ‘Bedroom Kandi’ are Looking for Consultants

Want to get in at the beginning of what may soon become as big as Avon or Mary Kay?  Well, here is an opportunity to join Team Kandi, promote her products, and make big bucks.

Kandi Burruss’s “Bedroom Kandi” sex toy line of products will soon expand into the boutique party area.  BK are searching for dynamic individuals who will act as consultants that will host Bedroom Kandi Boutique Parties.  Consultants throughout the U.S. will sell toys and other items such lingerie, massage oils, and bath/body oils.

BK is currently looking to choose their core team of consultants.   If you’d like to be considered for this opportunity, send in your resume, a cover letter expressing why you would be a great fit, and a photograph to:

Bedroom Kandi

45 Lafayette Road #332

North Hampton, N.H. 03862

Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About The Author

Ms. Bels
Publisher/Editor-In-Chief
Google+

Ms. Bels is a true Atlantan with a successful 13+ year career span in business analysis and accounting. In 2006, she started her own company, Stacks Entertainment LLC, a talent and events management company, which was the catalyst for Stacks Publishing Group LLC, which produces STACKS Magazine. Although her many endeavors keep her on-the-go, she does find time to do her favorite things, which include traveling, shopping, writing, and giving back to the community.

46 Responses

1. Alysia Johson

I live in Denver,Co and everyone says I have the gift of gab I would love to take an opportunity to join the team. I just want to branch out and do something different in my life I been in the health care field for over 20 years now that I am in my earlier fortys I want to do something out of the box. By the way you my favorite on Atlanta’s House Wives.

2. Alysia Johson

I live in Denver,Co and everyone says I have the gift of gab I would love to take an opportunity to join the team. I just want to branch out and do something different in my life I been in the health care field for over 20 years now that I am in my earlier forties I want to do something out of the box.

3. chandralongstreet

I am very interested in becoming a consultant for BK. I have been in retail sales for over 20 tears, I lost my job last year, and i have really been depressed over it, lost a lot if my self esteem, cause i was making a lot of money, these products that kandi is selling. A lot of women needs, I am almost 50, and married, and sometimes my husband is not available. I also feeli have a lot to offer woman as far as making them feel like they can go to there private place and pleasure themselves. Please call me, for this position, i can bring a lot to the table

4. Catherine Davis

I’m So Interested In Becoming A Consultant! I Live In The Bflo Area There Is No One In This Region Or The City Of Bflo Selling Your Product! I Would Love To Be The First! I Believe We Can Make Money Together! I Jst Want This Chance! Hope To Here From You Soon! Have A Blessed Day! Bflo NY

5. Lissette

I would like to become a consultant. I have been doing toys parties for two years now with Pure Romance. I am sure that no one in my area is selling Kandi product. Please send me information

6. Tracy Heath

Hi!! Im tracy I drive buses for a living im interested in making extra bucks for myself I have one daughter she’s 16.and I think I would be good at selling bedroom kandi I have alot of friends that talk about bedroom kandi.i would love to try it.

7. betty coleman

I would love to become a consultant, I have the drive and the willingness to learn. Is there a fee associated with it.

8. Roxanne Barnes

I a interested in becoming a BK consultant. I live in southern Maryland and would love to take over the market here. I have a small business selling my own homemade products as well as jewelry. I throw my own parties and have loyal customers. Hope to hear from you very soon.
    Peace,
    Roxie

9. Sandria Inman

I am a very know person in my side of town. Know alot for my parents and over the top friends.i think I could throw a excellent secrets party… And ladies would love that great items you have and make us alot of money… I would love to be a represent of a strong black business.!!!!

10. Karen chance

Hi…im a single mom of 3 wonderful boys …no longer working one of my son’s is disable..along with my mom..so giving up a career to take care of my family was the next step….with a tiny income coming in..I love you,You are a strong beautiful woman….i.would be honored to be a consultant being at home daily doing nothing.I am strong.full of ambition..working with people is my desire….nj can definitely needs some kandi…

11. cynthia ellison

My name is cynthia ellison and I am interested In selling ur products.i have a home in massacusettes and in upstate ny.i have owned a few of my own business.I am working through my home right now as a cosmotologist and a boxing manager.I would put those aside to help u suceed.I have plenty of room in my home to have parties and plenty of time to push ur products.If u would like my help please contact me at ur convenience. 315-449-9146.i will be sending my resume to u shortly.

12. Nicole

Hello, Thank you for your response. I would like to follow up with those who expressed interest in becoming a rep with Bedroom Kandi.

Please visit http://Www.bkparties.com/64 and select join my team and email. I would like to email you information packet about the business and set up a time to chat.

Thanks

13. Nikki

If it’s not too late, I would like to be a part if the team not only do I love this Line but I am an American whom lives in Japan due to my spouse being the military. Bedroom Kandinsky would do extremely well here because American either do where to locally get product like these or have to order on line. I would love to be the first to expand others herizons.