Want to get in at the beginning of what may soon become as big as Avon or Mary Kay?  Well, here is an opportunity to join Team Kandi, promote her products, and make big bucks.

Kandi Burruss’s “Bedroom Kandi” sex toy line of products will soon expand into the boutique party area.  BK are searching for dynamic individuals who will act as consultants that will host Bedroom Kandi Boutique Parties.  Consultants throughout the U.S. will sell toys and other items such lingerie, massage oils, and bath/body oils.

BK is currently looking to choose their core team of consultants.   If you’d like to be considered for this opportunity, send in your resume, a cover letter expressing why you would be a great fit, and a photograph to:

Bedroom Kandi

45 Lafayette Road #332

North Hampton, N.H. 03862

Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About The Author

Ms. Bels
Publisher/Editor-In-Chief
Google+

Ms. Bels is a true Atlantan with a successful 13+ year career span in business analysis and accounting. In 2006, she started her own company, Stacks Entertainment LLC, a talent and events management company, which was the catalyst for Stacks Publishing Group LLC (SPG). STACKS Magazine is the first project under the SPG umbrella. Although her many endeavors keep her on-the-go, she does find time to do her favorite things, which include traveling, shopping, writing, and giving back to the community.

47 Responses

1. NITIKI THOMPSON

HELLO! I HAVE A GREAT INTREST IN HOSTING BK PARTIES. I LIVE IN A KANSAS CITY ,MO. AND KNOW THAT THIS WOULD BE A GREAT PLACE TO ENTERTAIN SUCH PARTIES.I FIND SUCH AN INTREST IN THE PRODUCTS.

2. Tameka "Madam Thick" Patman

Hello. Im very interested in being a consultant. Im born and raised in the “A”. I knw alot of woman that needs your items.

3. Kisha

Hello!! I am very interested in being a BK consultant! I love pleasure parties and also love to host them! So much fun!! I am from North Carolina and i would love to help promote her products!!

4. Nicole Carson

I’m excited about BK!I believe my social network and desire to achieve will make me a premiere consultant in the Maryland and New York market.

5. Paulette R. Williams

Hi, I’m so happy too see your market is looking for consultants,i am her. I’m a 50 year old young woman, ready for action. I’ve been talking of doing something like this for y e a rs. I see enjoyment in you when you talks about your produces. I have that in me. I would love to be apart of your team,Please get back with me. THANK YOU

6. Nicole Crowell

Hello, I am a 34 year old woman in Florida, I am seeking out new employment and change of pace. I would love to become a BK consultant!! What is the best way to get started? Thank you!!

7. China

My name is China Im 28 years old and Im looking for a change of pace and I think this would suit me very well I know a lot of girls who would be interested I reside in Boston a city that is not ashamed of anything!!!

8. Debrah

I am definitely someone that BK would be proud I came aboard…I’m a make it happen and get it done type person.

9. TARA

WILL THERE BE OPPORTUNITIES FOR INTERNET CONSULTANT POSITIONS AS WELL? SUCH AS MY PURCHASING BK ITEMS. POSTING THEM ON WEBSITE FOR SALE AND POSSIBLY LOCAL REFERRAL TO INTERESTED CLIENTELE DESIRING
    INVITATIONS TO BEDROOMKANDI STORE PARTIES
    THAT MAY NOT OTHERWISE PREVIEW PRODUCTS.

10. Cheryl Roy

Hi Kandi,I would love to a part of your Bedroom Kandi team.I feel that with the proper guidance from you we could sew up Texas.I’m 44 and still look good,but have been jobless a few years now.Oh,not to mention a freak without a man….LOL I will upload my resume.

11. Tiffany W

I was watching The Doctors Show today and I want to be a bedroom kandi tester! I want to increase my sex life as well I have a fiancee and him and I are not intament as we where 4 years ago. I think it would be fun as well!

12. Scarlet Beard

Hello Kandi, I’m 65 years old and retired. In my younger years were a lingerie consultant in the 1960’s, which was a blast! At present a Mobile Owner of an Repicci’s Italian Ice Franchise for 5 yrs. in Fontana, California.

As a Consultant for Bedroom Kandi would represent the product in a professional manner. Such a need, many adults are lacking bedroom/communication. Sexuality apart of life be it toys and etc. promotes healthy mental and physical being.

Do not have a Gravatar, will mail a picture with hard copy resume.

13. Brenda Truedell

Hi Kandi, my name is Brenda Truedell from Lakeland, Florida. I am hoping that there is room for me to join your dynamic team. I am very out going better known as a GO-GETTER!!! One of the last conversations my Dad and I had before he died was him complimenting me on my never give up personality. He said to me, ” Brenda, you have a real pick up about yourself.” Those words have carried me through many rough places in my life.

14. Miriam Davis

My name is Miriam and I am interested in expanding my experience and networking. I am currently taking classes for my Masters in Public Communication. I love attending toy parties and purchasing these items as well. Learning to live a little is what its all about. I feel I would be great and periodically host Girls Night Out with friends. They will love this just as many others.

15. Tauna Watt

Hi Im not sure if I can still get involved with being a consultant but, would really like to get involved! I have a handicap son that has CP w/seizures that is severely handicap! I would love to make a extra income for us I have 2 sons total after a 17 yr marriage an he abandoned us an I have to have help please if anybody knows of a way to make a income from home I have the drive an would love to help out an b a team player or I can play by myslef! Hehaheha….. perfect for your BK Mz.Kandi! Please get in touch with me! Purty please I have watched your show since you have put the spark back in the RHWOA! Thaks Mz.Kandi! I am sorry that I havenet gotten back in touch with you but, alot of 8888 has happened since your line has BOOMED like a HOttie fire cracker you are!

Sincerely,